How to Download Files Via Safefileku

Arfiano MV

• Administrators

Hi members,

If you have difficulty downloading some files on this forum, you can follow the method below for the files we host on safefileku

1. First, please download the file you want

00.thumb.png.9de70348364eb3d0ab224a5fa8757595.png

2. then you will be directed to our link shortening page like this

01.thumb.png.3587cf6c8e7b8d60e3b0126a20424fdc.png

3. then you just press the open button, just wait until the arrow appears in your cursor (ignore the new tab that appears) and see the open button change to a loading description

02.thumb.png.7ece57bcd831f882acf59237cc8d65d7.png

4. If it's been 10 seconds, a next button will appear and click that button until the captcha appears

03.png.7d9e135decd1f6c44b020c4d1a1d368e.png

5. After that, please check the captcha list and click open until the go to link button appears

04.png.f4fbb79e7582ded767b7d357865c51e0.png

6. Click the go link button and you will get information as below

05.thumb.png.9b3b747ead0500f5710230d4d3ef46e2.png

7. After that, click open link and wait until you are directed to the safefileku download page

06.thumb.png.d72bd4d99bc4a02849096f663028d094.png

8. then please download the file you want here, click the captcha checklist and wait for the file download to complete

07.thumb.png.34a7ab818774b64938edd3d88acc88d9.png

08.thumb.png.eaea8f03ffa7ca2fc0676daa7695d1be.png

If there are problems or you don't understand the method above, please contact the administrator of this forum or report an email to [email protected]

We apologize because not all files are hosted on our private server because we are hampered by server storage costs which are quite expensive, so please understand because we also need fees for loading this forum's server :)

thank you, good luck trying 😊

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, Egiotoegechafu said:

Yeah it takes the license as a password automatically! What's the license key? Any random letters?

I use a master license for the need to open all scripts but sometimes it needs to be updated regularly to be perfect, unfortunately I can't share the license for various reasons. For updates, we usually wait in line according to what has been scheduled

• Members
45 minutes ago, Arfiano MV said:

I use a master license for the need to open all scripts but sometimes it needs to be updated regularly to be perfect, unfortunately I can't share the license for various reasons. For updates, we usually wait in line according to what has been scheduled

So the product is not nulled?

• Administrators
On 4/28/2024 at 11:20 PM, Egiotoegechafu said:

So the product is not nulled?

yeah, there was something wrong with the database the last time I copied it should have been imported automatically without a license. I'll check again later

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

download files via Safefileku, navigate to their website, locate the desired file using the search or categories, and click the download link. Ensure your antivirus is active for safety. This site is user-friendly and efficient for secure file downloads. Have you found it reliable?